[Healeys] Gearbox & Overdrive Rebuild Photo and/or Video Recordings.

rd_parker at juno.com rd_parker at juno.com
Fri Sep 2 15:28:38 MDT 2016

Listers,

Does anyone have knowledge of a lister who kept a detailed photo/video
record of a big healey gearbox/overdrive rebuild? It seems to me that I
saw one more than a year ago in the listings. I would greatly appreciate
any information on that lister(s) email address as I am attempting a
rebuild on my own car's gearbox and overdrive (61BT7).

Thank you and best of regards,

Bob in Bellflower, CA.