[Healeys] new car search

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 15:38:06 MDT 2016

I was trying to be polite when I wrote " I don't have a great feeling about
the BHCC, but I'll look" I think they are bad for the classic car world.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes
*Aerodynamics are for people who can’t build engines.* – *Enzo Ferrari*
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words