[Healeys] new car search

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 05:00:33 MDT 2016

She has driven. She wants one. Offered to get her a mgb. JH or some other
LBC with roll up Windows.
She wants a Sprite

Ira Erbs
1959 100-6
MKI engine and disc brakes
Portland,OR

On Oct 30, 2016 12:38 AM, "josef-eckert at t-online.de" <
josef-eckert at t-online.de> wrote:

Has she ever tried to get in and out of a Sprite? Has she ever driven a
Sprite in the rain or bad weather?

Buy your wife a Mazda Miata and she is happy.

Josef Eckert

Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----