[Healeys] Inertia Reel Seat Belts

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Oct 29 01:33:29 MDT 2016

When installing a three-point belt, reel or static, make sure that the
buckle is low, the lap strap should be over the thighs/pelvis, NEVER
over the abdomen. In the latter case it will kill or seriously injure
you in a heavy crash, causing serious internal abdominal injuries.
The top of the buckle should not protrude more than a few centimetres
above the seat cushion.
In many cases the stalk of the buckle is to long, leaving the buckle up
to high, dangerous!!

Kees Oudesluijs