[Healeys] Knowledge

Fred Wescoe fredwescoe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 15:01:09 MDT 2016

Once again I am impressed with the knowledge of the participants on this
list.  I received many responses (including drawings and photos) to my
removal of the center console on my "new" 66 BJ8.

There were also many many responses to the question of missing keys and
what fits what as well as how to combine keys.

The willingness of the members to share information, experiences and
knowledge is gratifying when in need of information and input.  The list
and it's members is invaluable.

Thanks again to all who responded with help.

Fred

66 BJ8
63 BJ7 deceased