[Healeys] List quiet

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Mon Oct 24 01:59:37 MDT 2016

Josef,

I agree that the list is not quite what it was a few years ago; but I have been
on it for more years than I can remember - probably well over 10 years - and it
does go through these fluctuations from time to time.

I have had excellent support from across the globe when I was doing a rebuild
and needed advice. I hope that I have been of some help top others too.

I agree that the "I spotted a Healey in..." may not be of the greatest interest,
but it's a very good way of making contact with local listers who you don't
know. The list itself has come up with new knowledge about Healeys, by combining
members' hard won know-how acquired over many years, too.

Passage of time takes its toll of members and their cars in many different ways.
It's several years since I sold my 100/6 (  ) but I still find it very
worthwhile just to keep an eye on what is going on.

I recommend you should stay. You **will** be missed.

Best regards,

Peter

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/pdzwig@summaventures.com

--