[Healeys] Correct Rocker Panels

Neil McDonald nmcd10 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 21:31:28 MDT 2016

Others have have answered the question of where to source rocker panels with compound curves. However John Sims' website www.healey6.com also has a couple of photos that nicely illustrate compound curve and non-compound curve rocker panels. Look in the section Technical, Body, Rocker Panel Curvature. The green Healey has non-compound curve (straight) rocker panels and the blue over white one has the correct compound curve rockers. Interesting.
Neil McDonald
BN6 with straight rockers!