[Healeys] Non-Healey question.

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 01:43:08 MDT 2016

Chris -

Generally speaking for US cars of the era, you can't really get the
plethora of brightwork and parts for them, whatever pieces you need either
need to be reworked or restored individually.  Because of this, I would
counsel not to get a car that isn't at least 90 - 95% complete with
exterior and interior decorative parts.  You can't go to your mail order
supplier and get all the parts you need like an AH.  That said there is
quite a bit of stuff out there, just not everything like an AH.

Engine, drivetrain, etc., are all easily serviced through specialty
suppliers.  wiring can be done but will be expensive.

That's a general view of it.

Alan