[Healeys] Mike Lempert

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 08:47:41 MDT 2016

Got some info from Mike, indirectly (thanks Tadek!):

" Bob: Yes, I’m running way behind. I do have yours and six other non-adjustable hub orders lined up for the riveting. One at a time. I have around 30 wheels backlog just in finishing and shipping. It was worse, but I did make a lot of progress toward reducing it during the summer months. I have another 40-ish wheels to make before year end. I suspect I’ll be late with those too. Been working most weekends and some evenings when I have the energy. Recently I did lose some time sick (reaction to meds) followed immediately by a week down preparing for the hurricane and then un-preparing. Please be patient with me a bit longer and I promise a very beautiful wheel.
Regards,
Mike Lempert"

I thought Mike had retired, but apparently not.