[Healeys] Mike Lempert

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed Oct 12 22:48:21 MDT 2016

I waited a while for the steering wheel that Mike made.  I don't think Mike is on any set schedule.  I had to make a few calls to get an update on the build, but he eventually finished it and it was worth the wait.  Beautiful work.  You can call him directly or email him.  That info is here:Steering Wheel Descriptions, Price List and CONTACT INFORMATION by Mike Lempert

|   |
Steering Wheel Descriptions, Price List and CONTACT INFORMATION by Mike Lem...
   |   |

I had to make a few phone calls before I received mine.
Mike MacLean