[Healeys] rubber bonnet bumpers

David Nock BCS healeydoc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 10 09:13:25 MDT 2016

There is an angle bracket that is attached to the chrome trim that the buffer is attached to with a split rivit.

David Nock
British Car Specialists

From: Tom 
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 7:04 AM
To: Healey Mail List 
Subject: [Healeys] rubber bonnet bumpers

I need to replace the rubber bonnet bumpers on my BJ8.  From the Moss catalog, I see the following parts: 

  a.. 031-359, rubber buffer 
  b.. 325-765, rivet 
  c.. 325-770, copper washer
How do you rivet the rubber buffer to the shroud?   Is this a pop-rivet, or some other kind of rivet?  I have a pop-rivet gun, do I need another tool?



Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

Healeys at autox.team.net

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/healeydoc@sbcglobal.net

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20161010/882d6943/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: P1010046[1].jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 66444 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20161010/882d6943/attachment.jpg>

More information about the Healeys mailing list