[Healeys] 100 air cleaner decals

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 20:27:17 MDT 2016

[image: Inline image 1]

Andy,

I don't know where you got your quote for $2 a piece for a thousand of
these, but that is absolute nonsense.  A gentleman I know had just a few
decal transfers made up for the early BN1 Tecalemit oil filter and I know
he didn't have a thousand made, nor did they cost that much.  This may be a
much cheaper option, have the decals made and then have a few dozen of the
flat aluminum washers made up. You'll also need to find a punch set to put
in the "175/CG".

Curt

[image: Inline image 2]