[Healeys] Cheese head screws

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 10:23:42 MDT 2016

For what it's worth Jaguar used cheese head screws on XJ6s at least as late as 1985.
One does not easily forget a service manual instruction "Remove the cheese head screw"
I think this was in the differential but that was more years ago than I care to recall.
Hope this helps
Rick

Sent from my iPhone