[Healeys] Fuel pumps

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Nov 26 08:08:58 MST 2016

Interesting. In all my readings about the mysteries of the SU fuel pump, that is the first I've seen of that/those methods of adjusting the diaphragm ('stretching' it); all others use the 'push the diaphragm until the mousetrap doesn't throwover, then back off 4-6 turns' method. This method may be superior in that, possibly, every diaphragm may be have a little different 'stretchability.'

Maybe this is Kees' closely guarded secret method?

Bob