[Healeys] BN1

Charlie Schott schottc at knology.net
Thu Nov 24 13:17:52 MST 2016

I recently met a guy who has a BN1 that has been highly modified for a V-8 although the engine has not been installed. The chassis has a Mustang front end and he’s added coil springs to an entirely new, non-Healey rear axle. He has none of the original drive train and now wants to abandon the project entirely. Is it worthwhile to restore back to original? Are there drive train components (engine, transmission and rear axle) out there for sale? I would appreciate opinions/advice from the group on the feasibility of taking this on. Thanks.

Regards,

Charlie Schott

Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive