[Healeys] Endoscope

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Sun Nov 13 19:18:10 MST 2016

Hi Guys, here is a photo of my endoscope in action, I think it was about
$15.00 plus delivery. It works as live view if your searching under a
dashboard etc, it can record both photos and videos. The small black piece
on the placemat is a 90 degree adapter so you can put the camera and see
inside cavities. It did not come with phone software so I just downloaded
the free app for android called "scopecam" The camera self focuses and has a
series of mini led lights around the lens to light the image, you can adjust
the led brightness using a dial in the USB lead. Get the shortest possible
lead as I found the ones with long usb leads do not work as well.

Cheers

Larry Varley