[Healeys] Cheap Endoscope

Ron Mitchell healeyron at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 08:28:56 MST 2016

OK Mike now that your have peaked my curiosity.  Where did you buy the Endoscope for $10.00?  Sound like something I should have in my tool box but the ones I have found on line are in the plus $100 range.
I am putting my BN6 back on the road after it sat for 12 years.  I'd like to take a peak in the gas tank and the engine.
Ron MitchellBN6, AN9