[Healeys] Engine Mounts

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Nov 13 01:31:42 MST 2016

Whenever I need rubber bushes, rings, grommets I get industrial quality
as much as possible. Last much longer and you have a choice in materials
fit for the purpose.
However it is not always easy to get hold of them as you usually have to
buy from a wholesale dealer who often requires that you buy from them
through a retailer or in large quantities.
Kees Oudesluijs