[Healeys] Cheap Endoscope

rrengineer.mike rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sat Nov 12 17:53:13 MST 2016

Has anyone seen the cheap endoscopes that are advertised on the Web for android smart phones?  I recently bought one for 10 bucks and I can't believe how good this works.  The "camera" lens even has six LED lights around the lens to illuminate the subject you want to see. In addition, because it is hooked into your smart phone you can take pictures too.  I am going to take a look down the cylinders of my Bugeye and check things out.  I'll post them if they turn out good. Might be good for other parts of the car too, like the trans.Mike MacLean

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone