[Healeys] Overdrive Question

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sun Nov 6 17:45:34 MST 2016

I concur, but have on occasion used sealant. It's a PITA to get on both
sides properly during assembly.. There can be some dissimilar metal
corrosion after all this time passage.

DaveP

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/