[Healeys] Differential oil

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 08:24:38 MDT 2016

FWIW, I've been 'testing' modern synthetics in my BJ8 gearbox, OD and differential for 30+ years and over 100K miles. I still use dino oil in the engine as I only put 4-5K miles/year on it and change it 1/year and I don't think the added expense of a syn is worth it, and I would change the oil at least 1/yr regardless of mileage.