[Healeys] Oil Degreasers

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Nov 1 22:25:43 MDT 2016

Guys,     A while back I had my differential sand blasted.  It's already done, so let's move on to the problem.  The weeks following the sand blasting, I could not get to painting it yet.  Now, oil has spread from the drain plug, all over the bottom of the pumpkin.  The sand blasting did not help things and makes the oil removal a problem.  What is the best product to remove any trace of this oil so I can paint my diff?  Remember, I am in California where anything that works or is effective is probably banned.
Mike MacLean