[Healeys] brake servo parts

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 10:41:52 MDT 2016

Simon,

Not sure where you are located but there must be a place in your area that sells "O" rings. Go there and ask for "O" rings that can be subjected to constant exposure to brake fluid, bring an old one with you so they can have the right size for you. You should not use the "O" rings that you can get at places like Home Depot etc. they will not be suitable for your application. There is a place where I live that has all types of "O" rings, you just need to mention the application, like oil, or fuel etc and they should be able to help you.

Jean