[Healeys] Lucas equipment service & spare parts list

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Sun May 22 04:47:31 MDT 2016

Thanks Kees,
I'm specifically after 6 cylinder Lucas distributor cam part numbers that aren't used in Healeys.
Those used in other 6 cyl Lucas equipped cars - like Jags and Ford Zephyr 6's.
I'm trying to identify all the distributor cams by part number and degrees.
So, as a famous bloke one said..
"I know know what I know.
But what I don't know, I don't know...."
Best
Chris