[Healeys] Bucket Lifters ...

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 18:46:02 MDT 2016

You buy the MGC  lifters from the usual sources that sell MG engine parts.
You then have to have the push rods made by people that make push rods.  I
mentioned a good source in my previous post.  You measure the difference
between the pocket height of the stock Healey lifter and the height of the
pocket of the MGC lifter, and then you add that distance to the length of a
stock Healey push rod..... and VOILA.... you have the length for your new
push rods.
Note.....all MGC lifters are "bucket lifters".