[Healeys] Name that part

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Fri May 13 06:11:37 MDT 2016

Yes Roland has pretty well nailed it...
They are my best effort at duplicating the red bumpers that are installed
in the front of the 100 splash apron.
Their purpose, as far as I can figure, is to stop the apron from fretting
against the bumper blade.
Their position is such that they are directly behind the overriders so they
do not come near the bumper mount brackets.
I'm sure a 3D printer would make the job easier. I started with a 4" piece
of round plastic bar and now, 3 hours later, have 6 bumpers and a garbage
can full of shavings.
Michael S

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*