[Healeys] Castrol 20W-50 ?

goldengt goldengt at cal.net
Thu May 12 10:30:27 MDT 2016

I don't trust lucas since the little gear demo things on the auto parts counters.

-------- Original message --------From: i erbs <eyera3000 at gmail.com> Date: 5/12/16  7:53 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: warthodson at aol.com Cc: Ahealey help <healeys at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Castrol 20W-50 ?
I can still get it here in Oregon, But I can order LucasOil Race 20/50 with z stuff and have it shipped to my house cheaper than buying Castrol at my local shops.....
Ira ErbsPortland,OR      _______                                  _______
         (_________________________)          BT7 engine and disk brakes
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words