[Healeys] Bucket Lifters ...

J. Armour sebring3000 at bigpond.com
Thu May 12 00:53:25 MDT 2016

Richard
I purchased the MGC lifters some time ago but have not installed them yet.
What longer pushrods did you use please?   MGC?

Joe

From:  Healeys <healeys-bounces at autox.team.net> on behalf of richard mayor
<boyracer466 at gmail.com>
Date:  Thursday, 12 May 2016 10:12 AM
To:  Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net>
Cc:  Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject:  Re: [Healeys] Bucket Lifters ...

I've been using MGC bucket lifters in my Healey race motors for the last 20+
years. Advantages: the geometry is better than the stock pedestal lifters -
the bottom of the push rod is much closer to the cam lobe.  They have drain
back holes that the stock lifters do not. They are lighter. They cost less