[Healeys] 100-6

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 09:49:22 MDT 2016

With your talents and knowledge, I say go for it. I've seen some very nice
100-6's and what can be done with them now compared to 40/50 years ago is
remarkable. So why not? Jump in, the water's fine. We all know it can be
deep  also, but hey, why not?!
Just my two cents.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 3/27/2016 8:17:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,