[Healeys] wheel weights

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Mar 18 02:52:50 MDT 2016

That is for static balancing only. Dynamic balancing requires weights on
or near the rims by either clamping (damage to the rims) or sticking
(weights becoming unstuck). Before sticking on the weights (self
sticking using double side tape) it is good practice to clean/degrease
the wheel rims thoroughly, not often done in most shops. This will
suffice in most cases. I have only encountered the loss of a stuck
balancing weight once in many years.
Kees Oudesluijs