[Healeys] Healey for sale

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 11:31:46 MDT 2016

Was looking at this car and not knowing much of anything except my own car,
I was wondering if it's a 100/6 or a MkI 3000. Advertised as the latter, I
know. It was the intake manifolds that made me think.

Is there anyone in the area.............? We hear about these "Dry State"
cars, but Phoenix is a long way.

Simon