[Healeys] Steering wheel nut

rrengineer.mike rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed Mar 16 20:49:25 MDT 2016

Everyone has been very helpful with the thread problem.   If it was just a fastener I could replace it, but such a nice smooth working steering box is kinda rare. The beating the thread back into shape is the method that appeals to my mechanical designer background.  Of course just running a nut back and forth would be quickest.  Just want to be careful as holding the steering wheel in place is kind of important. Very nice to have this depth and wealth of knowledge on tap. Thanks everyone.Mike MacLean

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone