[Healeys] BJ8 U-bolt plate

David Masucci drmasucci at comcast.net
Wed Mar 16 10:50:29 MDT 2016

Hi All,
A number of years back I removed the u-bolt plates and replaced them with the ones custom made for the Bilstein telescopic shock kit.
Since then I've undertaken a full restoration, and am reassembling the car in stock form. It seems that I have lost one of the u-bolt plates that go on the bottom under the lower locating plate. Although Moss does not carry them, the part number is 031-399. Would anyone happen to have one in good condition that they would be willing to sell?
Thanks, Dave64 BJ872 XJ6
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Bluehealey <bluehealey at gmail.com> Date: 3/16/2016  12:07 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: 'Peter & Veronica' <greylinn at ozemail.com.au>, healeys at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ward Special coupe
I recall reading about this car at:http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/wardspecial.htmlA beaut! Alan BromfieldModified BN4Work in Progress AN5 From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Peter & Veronica