[Healeys] more Cuban Chrome

goldengt at cal.net goldengt at cal.net
Tue Mar 15 20:36:52 MDT 2016

I went to Cuba last week and met with the president of the Cuban Sports Car Club. He has a nice early BN4. We went to see the BN7 (56 Chevy engine) that was on the TV show also. The owner of that car was not available to talk to, though. Too bad his as his English was pretty good on the TV show. Boy what a challenge those guys have. I wish I could send him all my used stuff. They could use it. I need to read up on the embargo some more. Maybe there is some way we can help. The BN4 needs a front shock body. The ear is broken off. I am working on an article for my local club. I will share it with the list when I am through.
Ken Freese
65 BJ8