[Healeys] recent spam problem

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 14 14:37:42 MDT 2016

Been receiving these for years on the email address I use for the list as well as others that I use for other purposes. Like robo telephone calls, they just blast out to any combination of letters to a certain ISP such as  <mailto:xxxx at whatever.com> xxxx at whatever.com and hope that they get someone to reply. Lately I have been getting them from someone who has spoofed the email address “ <mailto:info at ebay.com> info at ebay.com” I do not have an ebay account so they are just broadcasting to anyone. Like the do not call list, does no good to report them since criminals don’t obey the law. That is why they are called criminals.

John Sims

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com