[Healeys] Soft Brakes

Price Lindsay 050.rpl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 07:22:29 MST 2016

There is nothing in the Bently manual about adjusting the pedal. My pedal has about 1/2" of movement before it engages. The pedal is solid when I press it so I believe the system has been bled correctly.

The feed back I receive when engaging the brakes when the car is in motion is that the servo is not assisting. I don't understand, as the servo was just rebuilt and it worked fine until I switched out the master cylinder.

Price Lindsay
67 BJ8

Sent from my iPhone