[Healeys] 100 water pump

Michael michael.salter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:56:35 MST 2016

Hi Randy,
I have been trying to find sources for the parts in the 100 pumps for some time but as yet have had only marginal success as they are completely different from anything produced today. And the cost of having the parts custom made is prohibitively expensive.
(Never begin a sentence with a conjunction)
I have purchased and disassembled one of the currently available reproduction pumps and they are a mishmash of parts, none of which are similar to the originals.
The problem with trying to use the one that I purchased was that the thread used for the heater outlet spigot was different from what was required for the original brass valve used on the 100 and it was impossible to modify the pump to accept the original valve.
Hopefully someone else has better news for you.
Michael S
BN1 #174