[Healeys] Piston --

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 1 12:22:06 MST 2016

On the off chance that someone on this list can help:

We are looking to match into a set of 5 big Healey pistons for a late BJ8 engine rebuild being done here by Owen Automotive.  Long story on why we only have 5!

We require an AE – Hepolite .030 oversize 5 – ring piston – lightly used would be fine – for an exact match.  The hope is that someone can point us towards a solution before we get to the point of giving up and ordering a complete new set of pistons.  A couple of the usual suppliers have already been contacted.

This list usually comes through. So --- if anyone has any ideas such as a lead to a supplier or individual, or better yet, a piston lying around, we’d love to hear back.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb