[Healeys] light ring

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 25 14:48:26 MDT 2016

ruvino:  I assume that you mean the headlights since 'driving' lights are usually an add on.  It has been a long time but as I recall I hooked the ring at the top then pressing the sides of the ring inward gently, pushed down and back to get the bottom to go in over whatever obstruction is there.  I think it is the clip that retains the screw.  The ring compresses just enough to make it 'longer'.  You do not mention model but I'm guessing that they are all the same.

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031