[Healeys] On the road

goldengt goldengt at cal.net
Wed Jun 22 12:07:07 MDT 2016

Works ok on lhd? What about bj8 choke bracket and fuel hose?Ken

-------- Original message --------From: Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd <enquiries at classic-car-world.co.uk> Date: 6/22/16  7:17 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Healey Group <healeys at autox.team.net>, al at bighealey.org Subject: Re: [Healeys] On the road

Hi Al, according to the Denis Welch catalogue the part
number is CFUL259. Please see the
following link:

http://www.bighealey.co.uk/air-filter-kit-6-cylinder-twin-2-su-cful259-itg

Kindest Regards