[Healeys] jacks

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 22:56:53 MDT 2016

There is an excellent article in the November/December 2011 magazine of the Austin-Healey Club USA that describe which tool kits goes with which model of Austin-Healeys. If you are a member of this Club you can go to their website and the article, written by Roger Moment will be there.

My copy of it is at one of my friend's place right now so I cannot provide you with the information you are looking for.

Jean