[Healeys] Idle dies

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Thu Jun 9 09:52:30 MDT 2016

wtf?  Is it backfiring through the carbs or out the exhaust? Now it
sounds like the ignition is dying, the cylinders are loading up with
fuel, then the ignition lights off again and causes the backfiring.

You need to go through the distributor wiring for a loose wire or a bad
rotor or a bad connection/fuse on the white wire circuit.. also look at
the wires at the ignition switch (more white wires (which also run the
fuel pump, BTW)

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/