[Healeys] Idle dies

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 20:14:19 MDT 2016

new development
car looses all power, bucks, backfires, catches and drive ok for a bit,
then big backfires and bucking, then it dies. almost like a loss of power.
it could be an intermittent power loss. Distributor cap looks like .
explosions. NOS cap, rotor, points and condenser . Distributor was removed
cleaned and re greased.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words