[Healeys] Idle dies

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Tue Jun 7 16:05:53 MDT 2016

Ira,

I have similar issues with Patches.  Please forward to me any replies not posted to the list   I woiuld be appreciative.

Keith.

On 06/07/16, i erbs wrote:

Car runs great cold. When up to temp the car idles fine at a red light. After a while the toms start to drop. Then it dies.

Prof. Rebuilt carbs. Cleaned and greased distributor . New points, cond. New coil, plugs and wires. I also replaced the fuel pump and filter. Choke cables are new and greased.

Ideas???

Mr. Ira Erbs

Portland,OR

1959 Austin Healey 100-6

please forgive odd words and auto corrects as my phone cannot understand my misspellings

Suggested annual donation $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

Healeys at autox.team.net