[Healeys] Is the Net up and Operating or is it Down - Seat Belt Query

Graeme Molony molony at dodo.com.au
Sun Jun 5 18:24:05 MDT 2016

Hi guys

Question for you is the system on line or has it been down for a couple of days

Last email I recieved appears to have been on the the 2nd June. Still receiving plenty of the usual spam so my
system appears to be okay

A Healey question for you has any body had any experience in fitting inertia reel lap sash seat belts in their BJ8.

I currently have fixed 3 point lap sash belts in my car and am contemplating replacing them with inertia reel belts
as the drivers side belt appears to have shrunk some what over the past 28 years or so

Any suggestions on a suppler would be appreciated. My car interior is a non standard biscuit colour by the way
so the usual suspects may not be able to assist

Graeme J Molony
Mt. Martha
Vic 3934