[Healeys] Healey Values

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 09:50:14 MDT 2016

Only if you're only in it for the money. The cars are still going up in
value, just not as quickly or as greatly, (large sums at a time). But I didn't
 buy my car as an investment, but rather for the fun. Plus the fact that I
just  love the marque and all the "Healey" folks. So maybe the 3000's aren't
 appreciating they way the once were, as long as they're appreciated the
same as  they were, it's still good news for Healey owners. Just my two cents.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 7/31/2016 8:27:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,