[Healeys] Windshield Decal

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Jul 26 06:39:39 MDT 2016

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Classic-Capsule?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

This fellow is reproducing a lot of stickers. He can also reproduce
specific items you want from an original, photograph, design etc. I have
ordered many times from him and his work is perfect and delivery
absolutely correct.
He may reproduce the sticker from your picture if you can give him the
dimensions.

Kees Oudesluijs