[Healeys] Calgary Eurocar Show

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Jul 25 23:20:41 MDT 2016

Hello Ross

I was a member of the Calgary Austin-Healey Club in the early to mid-1970s
after I started to correspond with Ken Barrow the then president in 1972.
Alan Jones and I stayed with Ken in 1975 at Redwood Meadows, Calgary. I
recall going to a couple of AH meetings while we were there and gave talks
about the Australian Austin-Healey scene. Sadly both Ken and Alan are no
longer with us and I don't recall what happened to Ken's two Austin-Healeys.

Best wishes

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia