[Healeys] Free shipping from Europe to Australia in August

Tadeusz Malkiewicz Tadeusz.Malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Mon Jul 25 03:43:21 MDT 2016

I will be in Melbourne & Sydney 10-17 of August. If any of you gentlemen
need to transport some car (or other) parts from Europe to Australia, please
contact me offlist.

I am travelling without any luggage and I believe I have 50kg limit.

You would need to send me the goodies to my home though to Poland. Shipping
within Europe is not too bad, usually about 25USD/20kg.

Tadek

---