[Healeys] BN1 hydraulic clutch mod

Wayne Schultz waschu2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 14:28:13 MDT 2016

Thanks to Steve and Charlie for reminding me of:

http://store.fedhillusa.com/p83.aspx

I used them a couple of years ago when I converted my friends Lotus Elan S4 to a Datsun dual brake master cylinder. I had to make lines up for SAE on one end and Metric on the other. The original Girling brake master is no longer available. If you can find a rebuild kit, most original master cylinders are a corroded mess. Having done that I am surprised  converting an Austin Healey BN1 to a hydraulic clutch is such a problem. With the supplied conversion kit as part of a Toyota 5 speed modification it should be straight forward:(   Hopefully it's just me being stupid:)
                I will take pictures of the project and post them online later when we finish.

                                      Regards
                                     Wayne Schultz